About NOLA GhostsNew Orleans Historic Ghost Walk
So, what makes us different from other historic ghost tours in New Orleans?
The Quality. Our experienced tour guides are licensed and registered with the City of New Orleans with in-depth knowledge of New Orleans’ haunted history. Experience the best New Orleans Ghost Tours through the haunted streets of the French Quarter!
- New Orleans Ghost Tour is a historic ghost walk tour through the French Quarter.
- Our historic ghost walk of New Orleans is held nightly at 7:30PM.
- We also host private tour groups from school groups to business outings.
- We have been joined by mediums, psychics, paranormal investigators, and others.
- We have seen paranormal activity on our ghost tours, and sometimes our guests capture evidence of ghosts on camera and video.
- New Orleans Ghost Tours is a service-disabled veteran owned small business.
The Value. Our historic ghost walk of New Orleans visits more haunted locations than any other ghost tour in The Big Easy. Our standard tour is 90 minutes, visiting 10 to 12 of New Orleans’ most haunted locations. For even more haunted tales, our 120 minute Extended New Orleans Ghost Tour visits four additional locations.
SCARE ALERT: New Orleans Ghost Tour historic haunted tour of New Orleans is not meant for everyone. Kids enjoy the tour, but we do not let them attend for free, and we do not censor the tour for children. Yes, some of the kids get scared. That just means we’re doing our job! We do offer special kid-themed private tours.
The Experience. We are not theatrical because our tour is based on fact. With the help of renowned psychics and paranormal investigators, Our New Orleans Ghost Tour stories are based on research, eyewitness accounts, and paranormal books connected to factual and historical events.
We consider quality a top priority. If you didn’t enjoy your experience or your tour guide, please contact us and let us know how we can improve.
We conduct ghost tours to have a good time and entertain. We don’t carry lanterns or dress up because we don’t need to. We have fun and want you to join us on a New Orleans Ghost Tour.