Location, Tickets & Parking
All Ghost Tours meet and end in the French Quarter at the St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, at the front of the steps to the entrance facing Jackson Square.
Please press the “Book Now” button to check our calendar for availability. We recommend planning to arrive fifteen minutes early to give yourself plenty of time to park and find our meeting location. Tours are held rain or shine, so don’t worry about the weather! If we cancel, we’ll be sure to let you know!
Adults (12+) : $19
Children (6-12) : $10
Kids Under 6 : $4
Extended Tour: $6/person
Admission must be purchased in advance, and online.
You do not need to print tickets purchased online. Simply place your order here, and you’ll be added to our list. You must attend the tour for the date and time of your purchase. Rescheduling may be done only upon prior approval, is not guaranteed, and may be subject to a rescheduling fee.
The closest parking area is the French Market Parking Lot at 800 Decatur St. The second closest is the Canal Street Parking Garage at 333 Canal St. Please check your tour time and meeting location in advance so that you may arrive on time. We recommend arriving early to find parking and to ensure that you are not late.
Welcome to New Orleans, one of the most haunted cities in the United States!Welcome to New Orleans, one of the most haunted cities in the United States!Join New Orleans’s newest ghost tour, and we’ll take you on an adventure to eight of New Orleans’s most haunted locations on a 90-minute walking tour through the French Quarter area. We encourage all guests to remain vigilant during the tour, as sightings have occurred on tour! You may be lucky enough to encounter a ghost yourself! Tours meet nightly at 8:00pm at Jackson Square. Our tour guides are licensed and trained. Tour groups do not exceed 28 people per tour guide.Our ghost tours are designed to be frightening, but they are still family friendly and appropriate for all ages. Your kids may not sleep at night, but they’ll have a great time too!
Meet Up Location
Ghost and Cemetery Tours
- Explore the second oldest above-ground cemetery in the United States
- Hear tales of war, disease, disasters, pirates, and voodoo
- Learn about the strange burial practices in New Orleans.
Haunted French Quarter Ghost Tour
- Explore the Haunted French Quarter.
- Professional, Experienced, and Licensed Guides.
- Don't forget to add the Extended Tour to your order!
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- An Expert Ghost Hunter Will Lead You to The Most Haunted Locations in The French Quarter
- Use Specialized Ghost Hunting Equipment to Discover The Unknown
- An Intimate Small-Group Experience You'll be Sure to Take With You.. To The Grave